Those of you on Upgrade Cover will soon be receiving your Sage 50 Version 2010 software in the post. In the meantime, here is a brief rundown of the new features you can expect from your software. If you are interested in upgrading your current Sage accounting package, please contact either Fiona or Malcolm on 071 9146815.
What’s new in Sage 2010?
- Barcode Printing option to aid you in tracking, tracing and securing documents
- For businesses trading services within the EU, Sage 2010 helps you to stay compliant with the new VIES regulations coming into force on Jan 1st 2010.
- A new, easy to use wizard helps you to import information (Suppliers, Customers, Transactions etc) from multiples sources (including Microsoft Excel) into Sage.
- A new report explorer makes it easier to find, run and edit reports
- A brand new cash register facility that enables cash-based businesses to record till takings, differences etc.
- Improved customer receipt and supplier payment allocations
- Improved customer and supplier refunding