What’s New In Sage 50 Cloud Accounts v29?
The Latest release of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts v29 is out now.
The aim behind the latest version is make the way you use Sage 50 simpler. Sage software v29 has a range of improvements to help make your accounting tasks more efficient , enable customisation and improve productivity
Here are some of main changes in the new version 29
- Improved Help New in product help assistance tool that will unlock sage 50 online help, provide support, and elevate your software performance.
- Improved Search Capabilities Search can be applied across most fields rather than reference field.
- Gross column added to batch entries Users no longer must manually calculate gross figures if cross checking with invoices and documents. Improves accuracy and automation.
- Calculate net on recurring items Time saving and improved accuracy.Less errors and increased productivity getting the software to do the manual work
- Additional Analysis and email fields 3 additional fields within customer and supplier and 3 additional emails addresses can be added.
- Longer Product description and Longer Part Numbers No need to shorten part number or description fields
- Invoice layouts with Bank details
- Invoice Payment Improvements Get paid faster with Stripe or PayPal & Including part payments!
- Further Post BREXIT compliance Store EORI Numbers on customers and supplier delivery address
- Ledger refresh Effortless way to refresh the data visible on screen, ensuring data in use is up to date.
- Don’t Show feature from v28.1 extended Now available in the following message
- Sales order status
- terms agreed
- Processing outside Financial year
- Credit and Contra Charges when FT is activated
To Find out More
about how to purchase Sage 50 Cloud Accounts v29,
Call Malcolm McDonagh on (071) 914 6815 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a subscriber contact Support for assistance with your upgrade.