Synergy Network provides a comprehensive, confidential and reliable support service for our accounting software products.
A support contract is an invaluable resource which provides assurance that you have someone to call in the event of a problem arising, or if you have a question relating to a procedure. A support contract gives peace of mind as our dedicated support team are only a phone call away to provide immediate help and assistance.
Benefits of Synergy Support
- You deal with the same staff, Anne, Michelle and Tony on a continuous basis who get to know you and how you operate your business
- Experienced support technicians with many years of Sage 50 experience
- Qualified Accountants available as a backup to our support technicians
- We use our remote dial-in facility at no extra cost to you
- Edit reports or write completely new reports – mostly free
- Complete rebuild of your Sage 50 system – extra service
- Data repairs – our trusted partners in the UK fix corrupt data – extra service
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
The Synergy Network Support team uses Login Rescue to remotely support our clients. Click the button below to go to the Login Rescue page.
Check here first – you might find an answer to your query in our Synergy Network knowledge base articles here »
Sage Updates & Service Packs
Whatever version of Sage Accounts or Payroll you are using it is important to have the latest Service packs and Updates applied. Software works best when it is up to date. Recent versions of the Sage product range have a facility to check for these updates over the internet.
For older versions of Sage 50 or Instant software please contact us for the updates which we can download to your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also check out our FAQs if you are considering the implementation of a new accounting software system.
Check out our testimonials to see what our existing clients say.