Copies of emailed or printed documents in Sage 50cloud can be automatically saved to Microsoft OneDrive. You just need to be connected to your Office 365 account.
Save time – you’ll have a secure copy of documents without needing to print and file duplicates.
Get your Settings right:
- Log into Sage 50cloud as manager
- Go to Settings and then OneDrive Document Settings
Click Yes if asked to connect data to Office 365, and go back to OneDrive Document Settings
- Decide if you want to save copies of printed documents, emailed documents or both – choose the correct setting for you under Storage Preferences
- Select the layouts you want stored in OneDrive under Select Layouts
- If you wish to confirm before each document is saved to OneDrive, select Ask for confirmation before sending documents to OneDrive
- Click OK to confirm settings, and Yes if a confirmation message appears
Start saving documents:
- Find the document you want to print/email
- Click Yes if a confirmation message appears to send to OneDrive
- Continue with printing/emailing
Integration with Office 365 required:
This feature requires connection with your Microsoft Office 365 account. Check out the video below if you haven’t yet connected Sage 50cloud with Office 365.
For More information on Sage 50c Accounts v24
Call Malcolm on (071) 9146815 or Email email@example.com