Allow Sage 50c access to new Office 365 users
Assigning new Microsoft Office 365 licenses to new users and want them to use the Sage 50cloud Accounting integration features?
You will need to give them access to the required Sage 50c add-ins and apps.
First check your software is up to date:
Check for the latest updates to make sure you have the latest user access functionality
- In Sage 50c, click on Help and then About
- Check the software version number under Program Details
- Install any available updates
- Re-sync Sage accounting data after installation
Set up user access to Sage 50c data
Once you have added a new user to Microsoft Office 365, it’s time to give them access to Sage accounting data.
- With your administration Office ID, sign into Office 365
- Click on App Launcher > All > Sage Business Centre
- Click on Go to Manage Users under Manage Users
- Select the company you want to give the user access to
- Find the new user in the list of users – click the edit icon to it’s right
- Choose the Sage apps and add-ins required and Save
Your new user should now be ready to go!
For More information on Sage 50c Accounts v24
Call Malcolm on (071) 9146815 or Email email@example.com