Sage 50 training for Accountants
For all accountants and trainee accountants looking to enhance the services they provide to clients, Synergy Network has the training course for you. Aimed at accountants in practice, this course provides essential IT knowledge for accountants working with accounting software.
The topics covered include…
- Back-up and Restore procedures
- Software settings e.g. VAT codes and Financial Year End
- Opening balances set-up when using software for the first time
- Chart of Accounts and the nominal ledger structure
- Daily postings, the different types of data entry
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT reconciliation
- Error checking and corrections
- Prepayments and accruals
- Fixed Asset register
- Using Journals
- Querying the system
- Year End
- Audit Adjustments
Synergy Network is a Sage Accredited Training Centre and an Authorised Solution Centre, selling and supporting both Sage 50 Accounts and TAS Books Software. All of our Sage Trainers are qualified accounts (ACCA), with a great wealth of experience in the private sector and in practice.
For all enquiries on our next scheduled training course, please contact Fiona Meehan at 071 9146815 or email@example.com.