Supplier payments – Hide Direct Debit or standing order suppliers
With Sage 50 Accounts, you can hide suppliers who are marked as being paid by Direct Debit or standing order from the Suggest payments window. This will make your supplier payment run much smoother.
How do I flag suppliers as Direct Debit or standing order?
- Click Suppliers on the navigation bar
- Double-click the supplier you want, and click the Bank tab
- Use the Payment Method drop-down menu to select either DD or SO
How do I hide these suppliers from Suggest payments?
- Click Suppliers and then Suggest Payments on the navigation bar
- Click Exclude suppliers paid by direct debit/standing order
For More information on Sage 50c Accounts v24
Call Malcolm on (071) 9146815 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org