The next release of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts v28 is available now
Here are some of the new features and improvements that have us excited…
Remote Data Access (Sage Drive) Improvements
Sage 50 Accounts v28 continues to deliver an enhanced Remote Data Access experience, with improved stability; making it easier for you to collaborate and share data with your accountant, and work from home.
In earlier versions, Remote Data Access had a main site, where the data was uploaded, and remote sites which accessed the data.
- All features can now be used at any site using Remote Data Access. So you don’t need to travel to the office to perform certain tasks.
- You can set up online services such as Bank feeds, Direct Debits, Invoice Payments and Microsoft 365 integration from any site.
- It’s easier to replace computers without disruption to other users.
Improved data fixing
Errors with your data are rare and can be frustrating, but if they do arise its important to fix them, and quickly. With improved data fixing, the product will auto-fix these errors where it is safe to do so. saving you time and more importantly, allowing you to stay in control.
The next release (version 28) will streamline the Sage 50cloud Accounts installation and update process, saving you time and effort.
Business Dashboards are a great new feature that gives you the key business data you need at a glance. Sage have added some useful dashboards you can use straight away, or you can dive right in and create your own.
Other Improvements also available in older versions
Other features or improvements in older version (v27) that are available now include
- EU VAT e-commerce package
- Show EORI numbers
- Enter Incoterms
- New ROI tax codes
- New commercial invoice
- New country codes
- User management improvements
- Custom alerts
- Company setup improvements
To Find out More about how to get Sage 50 Cloud Accounts Version 28
Call Malcolm (071) 914 6815 Or e-mail email@example.com
The Future of Sage 50 Accounts looks great with 28