Bank reconciliation adjustments in Sage Accounts
Sometimes when doing your bank reconciliation, a transaction might show on your statement that isn’t listed in Sage Accounts.
Don’t fret – you can post this transaction via the Reconcile window.
Follow these steps:
With Sage 50 Accounts v24.1, the adjustment options are available on the Reconcile window toolbar.
To enter an adjustment:
- Select the adjustment type from the Reconcile window toolbar, for example, Bank Receipt.
- Enter the transaction details and save.
You will see the transaction in the matched transactions pane.
With Sage Accounts v24.0 and lower:
- Click Adjust in the Reconcile window.
- Select the adjustment type, for example, Bank Receipt.
- After clicking OK, enter your transaction details and save.
For More information on Sage 50c Accounts v24
Call Malcolm on (071) 9146815 or Email email@example.com