Sage V27.1 and Brexit
The latest release of Sage 50cloud Accounts v27.1 is now available, bringing some important new features to help you become Brexit ready when trading with businesses in the UK, plus some other useful improvements.
What is new in this Sage version 27.1 Brexit release?
- New tax codes – Sage have introduced some new tax codes so that, you are now able to correctly reflect transactions and apply postponed VAT accounting.
- Updated VAT Return and RTD – the VAT Return and Return of Trading Details (RTD) have been updated to include the new boxes required to report on postponed accounting totals.
- Commercial invoice template – a new commercial invoice layout template is included, to help you with import and export formalities in 2021
- New country code – the new country code of XI has been created for use on the sale and purchase of goods under the Northern Ireland protocol.
Other great improvements
- Remote Data Access improvements (formerly known as Sage Drive) – continuing their improvements to manage Remote Data Access efficiently, Sage have added the ability to create new user records when reconciling remote users. Also, the encryption passphrase is now fully integrated into the Remote Date Access setup process.
- Auto update improvements – Sage have simplified the auto update process (benefitting your future updates), delivering a customised experience based on your software licence, and making it possible to install an update with a single click.
What else have you missed since your last update?
- New Custom Alerts – This is an effective way of sharing important information about customers, suppliers, or products within your software.
- Remote Data Access is now in product – fully setup and managed Remote Data Access within Sage 50cloud Accounts User Management. This will make it easy for you to manage your users in one place – giving you more control.
- Improved User Experience – you will see in version 27 some screens look and feel differently, such as the User Management, Homepage and connecting to services such as Remote Data Access. This was to allow for additional functionality along with simplifying setup of features. .
Sage V27 Video
If you would like to more about upgrading to Sage 50 Cloud Accounts version 27.1 you can contact Malcolm Mc Donagh in our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 071 914 6815