Direct Debit for Sage 50
Let’s face it – direct debit is the most hassle-free way to charge customers these days.
With our Direct Debit software, Sage 50 users can easily debit their customers’ bank accounts.
How does it work?
The software sends an instruction to the customer’s bank telling it how much to debit their account and credit your account.
Sage 50 automatically allocates the money to the customer’s invoice.
Installation and Training
We install the software for you remotely. To ensure you get up and running smoothly, we provide training to complete your first DD run. We also provide further support should you need it down the line.
Don’t worry if you have an older Sage 50 version – our Direct Debit software works regardless of the version.
- Once installed, an icon is added to your Sage Customer window for quick access.
- The Direct Debit software lets you choose the whole period to be settled OR you can pick specific invoices from an Aged Period to be settled.
- You can change the Ageing Periods in the program independently of those in Sage 50
- When the instruction for the bank has been created, you can print a report which breaks down the debit amounts
- The software is SEPA compliant, meaning that it creates the XML file your bank requires for uploading
For More information on Direct Debit software for Sage 50
Call Malcolm on (071) 9146815 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org