For small business owners, the inputting of supplier invoices is a chore, can be subject to error and takes up valuable time. This task can now be automated if you are using Sage 50 or Exact Online thereby saving time and money – you can avail of a 50% discount for 6 months by signing up with us to AutoEntry for Purchase Invoices.
James has reviewed the App, AutoEntry, which works as follows:
- Forward the Purchase invoices to a specific nominated email address and they will populate the Inbox in AutoEntry
- You can also scan paper invoices and forward them to the email address or use the Phone App to take a photo of an invoice which is then uploaded
- You can set the default Nominal Ledger code and Vat code ( or it will take the default codes directly from Sage 50)
- Each invoice is stored with a PDF copy of the invoice alongside it
- You can set individual Supplier invoices to auto publish (push into Sage 50) as there is never any change in the nominal or vat codes
- Other Supplier invoices can be reviewed/amended prior to publishing to Sage 50 – you can also choose a department or project at this review stage
- Multi-line posting invoices can be catered for
- The service is paid on a monthly basis and depends on the volume of Purchase Invoices processed monthly
This service also provides separate Modules for Supplier Statement Reconciliations, Sales Invoices Processing and Expenses.
Contact James to discuss AutoEntry for Purchase Invoices further on (071) 9146815 or firstname.lastname@example.org