A while back we wrote an article on Switching to VAT Cash Accounting on Sage 50.
One of the issues that can prevent you from switching VAT systems is the use of the Foreign Trader module in Sage. If Foreign Trader is switched on, you cannot switch VAT systems.
Our solution is to use a series of reports so that you can submit a VAT return based on the Irish VAT cash accounting system and continue to use Foreign Trader in Sage 50.
Those of you on Support contract with us can avail of this service. If you would like to learn more please contact Support on 071 9146815.
- Vat Cash Receipts Basis – Budget 2013 Change
- Switching to VAT Cash Accounting on Sage 50
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Sage 50 Data Corruption – Fix button
- Sage 50 and Microsoft .NET Framework Conflicts